Saturday, December 5, 2009

. may you all live happily ever after .

" marriages are made in heaven"

I have 3 wedding receptions that I should attend to -- this month alone to be specific (more to come next year I've a feeling). So what so fuss bout it? It's obviously a clear sign that am getting older! .sigh. So these are the invitations received since weeks before. Heard rumours of em getting married like months ago. So now, finally, it's time to tie the knot.


Cdars


Dins




Firs (she didnt upload the card on facebook, so this is the only pic I got)


anyhoo, since some things are holding me back from attending those ceremonies, here's a wish, congratulations,may the three of you have a blessing and happy marriage life ahead, have lotsa babies, be a good wife or husband to the beloved, be the best parents to your kids, I'll treat you guys once I got a stable job la eh!

tooth note : total numbers of unattended wedding receptions for this year has rise up 4 weddings altogether. "Thanks" to the hectic life as student that got me stucked here in Shah Alam.

2 comments:

  1. I`ll treat you guys once I got a stable job la eh!

    wa..
    i loike that stat!

    xoxo
    i noe u luv me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehem2....
    belanja mereka2 yg sy x dpt attend kenduri kawen yea cik taten...
    anda tergolong ke?
    sudah tentu tidak bukan.....
    muehehhehe

    xoxo
    u knoe i luv u!

    ReplyDelete