Sunday, February 27, 2011

. tutti frutti .

Reading aliah's new entry of "A typical conversation with my grandma..." makes me craving for tutti frutti even more 8-(. Ive been longing to get my hands on this super yummilicious yogurt ice cream since like forever!

So now I've started counting days to head home so that sis can take me to tutti frutti (or at least jcool) every single night until i head back to shah alam.

Talking about jcool, have you tried it?It's a JCo Donut version of frozen yogurt and the taste is just as awesome as tutti frutti!Trust me baby!You'll fall in love with it once you got to taste it!*Agagagagaga*

Another reason that's making me excited to go home is because of the cheapest steamboat in town called Rawa steamboat. Last time was such a disappointment as all shops are closed for CNY. But I'll make sure no more disappointment this time around. You can never find steamboat places with only 18++ per head. The cheapest one I had is the one at Jom Priok at Giant Kelana Jaya which will cost you 24.9 per head. But the seafoods are all fresh. The crabs, the prawns are just taste oh so sweet. Seoul Garden is another best place for steamboat too. What's more about this place, is where you can have your food grilled instead. Ok enough about food!I just cant wait to head home!Until next post, t care!

*Pics are all googled*

No comments:

Post a Comment