Saturday, May 19, 2012

. kitty kat .

I've been thinking of adopting a kitten from this one friend of mine. She got like 5 kitties now and they are all so huggable.

Introducing 'hellboy' everybody. *hehe*. wut a super duper cute kitty isn't he

That's hellboy with his 2 other brothers (they're brothers I guess). The one at the top is Tutti and the other one is Soukky. The sleepy Soukky. He's actually sleepy but refused to sleep as he wants to join the others playing.

But still I'm a bit confused whether to adopt this cute little 'living thing' or not, you know. Yela. You'll surely need to feed them well, bathe them, or to make it short, you really have to treat them like treating your own baby which am sure not as easy as it sounds. Nak cuba-cuba pun takut coz u're playing with their life. But I just can't resist the cuteness. Haha. But nevermind la. Will see how it goes these few days. Kalau memang rasa tempting sangat2 nak bela, then I'll just go for it. Or else, biar je la hellboy stay dengan current owner because I know ramai lagi yang suka hellboy ni. 

On the other story, am safely arrived at JB around 9pm just now. Balik kampung dengan paksarela since there are few tasks which need my full supervision. I always wanted to avoid giving last minute tasks or instructions. Tapi kalau da terpaksa, there's nothing much I can do. Sometimes in life, you gotta sacrifice lots of stuffs just to make sure that all the people around you are happy. Walaupun kadang2 you sendiri pun tak happy and you sendiri sakit or suffer. But that's life. *Sigh*.

Tomorrow we're going to have Mother's Day celebration. My sis and I will be taking mom and mak long to Persada Convention Centre for the 'Mother's Day You're Special' event with special appearance by Sharifah Aini. Mom loves her so much that am sure she will enjoy every moment of it. Will make an entry on that. Ok am getting more excited. Huhu.

Think I better move now.

till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment