Saturday, May 19, 2012

. talking tom .

This is very hilarious. Have you guys ever played with this funny cat? The name’s Tom. The apps name is ‘Talking Tom’. Haha. Ok la I admit that am so jakun, but still, I think everybody in the whole wide world should try talking to Tom at least once. He’s very funny, you know. He will repeat every single thing you said using his funny voice. Kalau you cakap benda yang tak kelakar like ‘nak tido’, ‘lapar ke?’, etc, it’ll still sounds funny when he repeats it. Haha. See, I can’t even stop laughing. Go and try la to anyone of you out there yang tak pernah cuba lagi. Totally entertaining and amusing even my nephew can’t never get enough of him. Owh one more thing, try to slap him repeatedly coz he will faint and then there is this one dog will come and pour a pail of water on Tom nanti dia akan bangun semula. Haha. And beware, never touch his tail. He hates it. Hahaha.

It's Tom everyone. The funny Tom


As for the dog, I think his name is ‘Ben’. And ‘Ben’ also got his own apps called ‘Talking Ben’. I’m in the middle of downloading ‘Talking Ben’. Shall see how funny Ben is compared to Tom. Later I will buat entry on ‘Talking Ben’. Hahaha. Laugh, laugh, laugh all the way.

And this is Ben. Looks like he's having his own good time there.

till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment